Welcome to our Clinics in Surrey & South Surrey, BC!
Physiomoves Physiotherapy Clinic is committed to excellence in the assessment, treatment, and prevention of injuries associated with sport, physical activity, occupation, and aging.
We treat every client as a unique individual, and customize intervention plans based on current research and proven treatment approaches.
Our Massage Therapist and Physiotherapists bring passion and a variety of expertise to meet all the needs of our growing community. We are dedicated to keeping up to date on the latest research and equipment and sharing our knowledge with clients. We strive to provide the best treatment possible, and we are proud of our reputation as one of the leading physiotherapy clinics in the Lower Mainland. We're here to help you "move your body better".
- 2 clinic locations now open in South Surrey (Ocean Park) and Surrey (Hwy 10 & 152 St)
- Experienced, Canadian University trained Physiotherapists, with special training in some or all of: Sports Physiotherapy, Orthopaedics, Women's Health, Vestibular Rehabilitation, Clinical Pilates, Acupuncture, IMS & Pediatrics.
- Massage therapy at our Surrey location from our Registered Massage Therapist with 16 years experience
- Passionate about community involvement, proudly supporting many local clubs, charitable organizations & events
- Bright, accessible facilities featuring gyms, flatscreen TVs and private treatment rooms
- Highest quality equipment, such as a mechanical traction system (for spinal decompression), lymphapress (for treatment of lymphedema), exercise equipment, laser, ultrasound, K-tape etc.
- Open extended hours 6 days per week to accomodate our clients' busy lifestyles
- Our therapists book 1:1 sessions, with a minimum of 30 minutes between clients to focus on individual client needs and provide the most comprehensive, effective treatment possible. We do not use assistants.
- We also proudly offer 1:1 custom bike fits (full assessment and set up) with a Physiotherapist.
- We welcome Private, MSP, RCMP, DVA, WorkSafe BC (WCB) and ICBC clients.
- We offer services in English and Mandarin
- Discounted fees are offered to students and seniors.
- Easily accessible from all regions of Surrey, White Rock, South Surrey, Cloverdale, Langley, Delta and beyond - at Hwy 10 and 152nd St. in the heart of the Sullivan/ Panorama Village neighbourhood, as well as at 16th ave and 128 St in Ocean Park Village.